Today seemingly no more done than 4 holes drilled, nevertheless I spent a full day trying to get the jack supports in the sills.
On the outside of the sill have made a fairly sturdy construction to support the stainless steel tubes (diameter 30mm) that come in as far as possible to just before the side skirt.
On the inside we have also put a reinforcement plate so that we do not run the risk of damaging anything if the car is put on the service a bit more brutally due to circumstances.
The stainless steel tubes that are still missing are completely welded on the inside so that we do not get water or mud along here.
Pictures of the mounted tubes follow but I no longer had the right filler material to connect iron and stainless steel.